Monday, October 28, 2013

Invisibility

     If I was invisible for one day I would help a lot of people cross the crowded streets of NYC. More and more people build up at the street corners and wait to be crossed but never do. I will run the street lights so the cars and the people can have an equal amount of time to cross the street. Many jobs will be saved since most people are running late or going out for coffee runs. This would be a very good deed for many people.

I would do this by getting inside the police station. Going to the monitor room, and pressing the buttons to cause the lights to go on and off. If a police officer comes into the room I would let go of the buttons so he would not notice me in there. This would help a lot of people get where they are going. This is a good dedd that  would never get noticed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment