Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Multimedia Post

Queen Elizabeth
 I have Mrs. Forsythe is my teacher for World History. She is so far very fun and energetic but who knows how long that will last. I expect to learn about a lot more history from Europe when Queen Elizabeth ruled. Also I would like to learn Africa's history and which country ruled and when they did. Her grading policy is as follows 40% for Tests and Quizzes, 40% for Projects, 10% for Homework, and 10% for Do Now's. A specific aspect of the class that I like is that we can learn about every aspect of these rulers lives. I will use technology in the class when we would us the cow. I hope I learn a lot of new things and not facts I already know. If you want to learn more about my teacher click here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan how are you, I got I'm the guy in the red shirt. Anyway nice meeting you, check out Mark's Blog he sits next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! I like Mrs. Forsyth too. Check out Valentina's blog

    ReplyDelete