Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Discussion Questions

                                                RSS Assignment Discussion Questions


  1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
  2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
  3. Which sites were your favorites?
  4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
  5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?

  1. I selected these sites because they seemed to be the most popular websites I knew about.
  2. For most of them it was easy to find the RSS Feeds but for some of the sites it was really hard to find them.
  3. The sites that were my favorites were my hobby sites as in the NBA sites.
  4. Using RSS Feeds for sites you can use  them to give you summaries of the articles.
  5. I probably won't be using RSS Feeds as often as I am now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment